Arts and crafts market from our members…
31. march – 17. april 2017
Am Hof, Vienna
Date of the Jury
Our ART ADVENT Market Newspaper introduces you to individual craftsmen and women and informs you about the daily supporting programme at Vienna’s Art Space Karlsplatz. The next market newspaper will be sent to you at the beginning of November 2017.
Our association aims at developing and promoting art and contemporary crafts.
divina art therefore supports artists and artisans in many ways. One of our prime objectives is to provide a meeting place for consumers and producers at our annual market in a bid to improve communication and interaction between visitors and exhibitors.
Another goal of divina art is to improve the economic situation of the individual artisan.
In addition, our association promotes art and artisans by:
• renting galleries and exhibition spaces for joint exhibitions
• supporting national and international cooperation among artisans
• creating an occupational profile in order to establish the „creative artisan“ as an officially recognized occupation
• supporting training and further education
• promoting interdisciplinary cooperation with other individuals and initiatives involved in cultural activities
• organizing craft fairs and symposia
• promoting information, communication, and interaction
• organizing sales exhibitions in public spaces
• promoting alternative forms of production and cooperation within this field